Sunday 26 November 2017

Video games Lost in Translation - Refuelled

Welcome bold infilltrator!

Take back your's stolen from choas beast created twice by nightmares in afterthought.

Faith is endless, hope eternil and fear grows immmoral.

Sucess depends on inner stringth and failure not option gave.

Forgotten Worlds (Arcade)

I don't know, did the war god 'reallly' die?
Your guess is as good as mine.
Peace retvrning to this town had its drawbacks, as people were horrified to find that 'returning' was never a verb. 
I also play there will be no evil like the king of gods again, as the idea of pray may became legend and passed on to the people.
Ninja Commando (Neo Geo)

We need to find it 'a' reverse the history it changed.
Well what are we waiting for?
Let's go!
Somebody is disturbing out communication system!
Holy shit! It's the end of the world as we know it.
Oh man, now I really regret destroying Asian fort.
Afterall, there was simply no excuse for such stupidity and hopefully nasty geezer will have calmed down for last showdown in Europe.
Mad Motor (Arcade)

Jumping over Central Park is fruitless, as feat can only be achieved by jumpping.
You've heard of Cony Island, right?
Yer' know, the bustling entertainment resort located in Brooklyn, New York?
No, neither have I.
Shock Troopers (Neo Geo)

Whoever hired exective producer and BG desiners needs shooting.


Growl (Arcade)

This is 'a' Ranger Corps.
Mistake is catching.

What?!...
'Controling' the evil king of the poachers is actually a giant mutant centipede?
How batshit bonkers.
Mutation Nation (Neo Geo)

When you can have sprit and torneado, who the fuck needs spirit and tornado attacks?
Hear is your graveyard!
Thanks for the offer, but I'll rudely decline.
You can hope next our game! See you again.
I couldn't have written it better myself.
Miscellany

Dragon Saber (Arcade)
It's all your fault.
Excuse me?
Don't play dumb with me.

Human kept violation this planet simply led by their egoism in the past.  As a result of that the evil spilit was born.
Sounds fucking champion pal, but I haven't a clue what you're babbling on about.
I may have been mistaken.
No problem Huey.  These things happen.
Ah ha! Sun goddess Arlia I presume.
SHHHHIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!
Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (Arcade)
Sadistic drug dealer Frankie LiDeo (aka Mr. Big) wants Michael dead or alive.

To more pressing matters - this befor needs to take another e.
NAM-1975 (Neo Geo)
They'er comin' again.
...The horror... the horror...
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers (Neo Geo)
Land owners took me to court for ignoring curious sign 'no enter without permission' and after a three day hearing, Southtown baddie Geese Howard ensured case was
 thrown out on the grounds of temporary insanity.
Rio City (Arcade)
Paul stand 6 feet 1 inche.
Weight 155 pound.
Fellow American Bobby stand 6 feet 3 inche and weight 165 pound.
I'm just glad other vitals were kept under wraps.
Acrobat Mission (Arcade)
Distruption, objectes, directer and quicly?
I sympathise with pilot, as this also exceeds my technical limit.
Cadillacs & Dinosaurs (Arcade)
Help! Dinosaurs are attacking!!!
There was me thinking that Mr. T-Rex wouldn't dream of munching on humans and attended church every Sunday.
Imposible I know.
Rubicon (C64)
Everything seems peacefull.
Really? The SAL system needs reprogamming.
Savage Reign (Neo Geo)
I'd be more than happy to show my skill, but as I Hayate is the challanger, King Lion can swivel on aggressive mid digit.
S. D. I. Strategic Defence Initiative (Arcade)
You defended your state? This calls for a celebration.

Quick, pop open the champshit as congratuations are in order.
Operation Wolf 3 (Arcade)
I'd like to think terrolists is a portmanteau of terror and lists, but that would be like saying that 'Skull' didn't occupy some island.
Ring of Destruction: Slam Masters II (Arcade)
I felled the titan known as Titantic.
Blimy!
Speed Rumbler (Arcade)
Is there any of that champshit left to share with the captives rescued by my activities?
Sorry [hiccough], mate.  I've just skulled [hiccough], the last disgusting drop.

In that case - congraturations !
Splatterhouse 3 (Mega Drive)
Congratulations!!
Somebody finally spelled infamous word right?

Lord, it's a miracle.
But wait, rep' em up!

Thought there'd be a fucking catch...
DoDonPachi (Arcade)
The machinery of legal notice abruptly malfunctions, as violator is threatened to be prosecutedt to the full extent of the jam.

All we need now to make gaff even more hysterical is a slice of bread.
Samurai Shodown (Neo Geo)

Earthquake taunts clone for packing identical meat and wishes rival bon appetite.
Yeah, not bon appétit.

Brilliant stuff.
After each ending, characters say things unseen during normal gameplay.

Here's the (laughs) best.

Jubei
No one can equal to me.
Wah hah hah haaah!
Hanzo
My life is a desert, M
y sole, a void.
Happy thought.  Huh?
Charlotte
A fablous babe with unbeatable moves.

I am magunifique.
Haohmaru
Whew, what a fight.

I'm speachless, not!
Galford
Another legend is born.

Right, poppy? "Wof, woof"
Nakoruru
Who ever defiless the body, nature shall feel my wrath.
Hey Kuroko, got something to say?

Congraturation!!
Well put.

Lovely wokr!

Humanity ecstatic but chaos left to still pick peaces up sent by hell above.

It is something not acheived now but soon later will.

Wish all amazin' nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012-2024 Nukes and Knives™ All rights reserved.